Almost daily we welcome nice guests from in our 5 city apartments and the Lakehouse at the Paterswoldse meer in Groningen. Usually internationally.
With our bikes we race through the city to clean up and to welcome our guests in person. We are delighted to send our guests to the best places in Groningen and show them what to do here!
We work with a nice group of talented yoing ladies who help with the houses. Emily, Dominika, Samiye, Pear and Nicol! A team of nice and smart (international) girls who often help me with the cleaning next to their study or their regular catering job. In addition, we work with a talented Designer, Wessel. He helps us with marketing and the website.
He also helps out now and then with towing beds ;-)
Denise from Croissanterie Chez Nous delivers the delicious fresh breakfasts.
Besides cleaning of the houses the ladies help me with guests and the laundry! Because Laura after all those pleasant working years, unfortunately moves for a Master study in the south (we miss her already) ...... we have room for 1 - 2 employees.
- You will be available in the coming year on 2 fixed days during the week and often also on Sundays and sometimes Saturdays for work between 11 and 15 hours.
- You fit in with the team and you're able to handle feedback.
- You are a fighter, fit and have a feeling for guest experience.
- You have a bicycle and live in the city.
- You love Groningen.
- You like to occasionally welcome guests from all over the world.
- You speak and understand English and German.
Are you looking for a fun job and do not want to work full days, but do you like varied and independent work?
Then approach us via email@example.com or +31651884416.
We would like to receive a CV and an email with your application and your availability. We will work well and your hourly wage is € 10.41 in accordance with Horeca CAO. Fees apply on the official public holidays in accordance with the CAO Horeca.
Join the team!
Overnachten in Stijl